Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Chin up tits out

God, she's right!!! What am I wailing about?

Yes, we had a shitty storm. Yes, my basement flooded for the second time in five years. So what? Look at all the positives!

- Nobody got hurt
- My kids are all OK
- We launched one out into the world as a full-fledged adult with a diploma
- Insurance covers the flood (well, most of it)
- I get to redecorate my basement for (almost) free
- It's summer and I have A/C
- I still have a job
- My husband still has a job
- I have friends who I love dearly who actually mostly love me back

It's ASTONISHING. I swear, today it is raining like hell again, but I am in a weirdly quirky good mood. I'm actually looking forward to getting rid of a bunch of crap from the basement, getting reorganized, and moving forward.

I think I'll get a pedicure too! Dang, you Numbers are some kinda good.

3 comments:

Allie said...

i swear chin up tits out, should be a tattoo somewhere on this body - i've said it and done it 5 million times.

and it works.

it ALWAYS works.

the only thing i can add to it ...

Chin up, Tits out, STRUT.

Tasty said...

LOVE it. And you. Every one o' you!

christelpistol said...

we're good people.