Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Going away

To anyone who may still be reading this, I am going away for a bit. I will probably come back, but as a different entity. This blog allowed me to test my writing, but it's not the real me and I find myself censoring my topics in favor of keeping everything "light." The truth is, I'm not light, and I never was. I need to make more art, I need to incorporate it into my life and work, and I need to write about everything surrounding me and affecting me in my tiny world, and I'm not doing that now because of fear.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Please alert me to your new location!

Allie said...

you do whatever you have to do sister. i TOTALLY understand this feeling. and please let me know when you get your new digs. i wanna keep reading.

Tasty said...

Fear not. And let me know to where you move. I love you.

christelpistol said...

dont be a'feared...



we are a soft place to land. mostly because of all the bacon and martinis.